Thursday, October 16, 2008

Free Buck$!!!

Someone thought that it would be just HILARIOUS to to stick Obama's face on(get this) a ten dollar US food stamp WITH: a rack of ribs, a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Watermelon, and The Kool Aid Guy! Actually that someone was Diane Fedele. President of a womens GOP group called the Chaffey Community Republican Women. Check out her reponse to this bs:


"I didn't see it the way that it's being taken. I never connected," she said. "It was just food to me. It didn't mean anything else." - The Press Enterprise

So I guess she randomly selected some items and put it on a bill? So this means she's innocent. She's the victim now right? Wrong. Why would someone KNOWINGLY resort to such dirty tactics as to racial stereotyping to promote their opinions on why they think a candidate is inferior? Just more American ignorance for you.


Digg!

1 comment:

Hugh O'Donnell said...

How about the double entendre of "bucks"?

That whole picture is an embarrassment, and I don't believe, with half my family coming from Georgia, Alabama, and Texas, that the food choice was anything but a stereotypical slam.

Nothing wrong with the food itself, though. But I've gotta say that Grandma's fried chicken was a hell of a lot better than KFC.