Sunday, October 19, 2008

Collin Powell Flips The Script

Collin Powell annocunced today that he will be supporting Senator Barrack Obama for this upcoming election.

So does this really mean anything? Eh, not really. Collin Powell is was a long time republican serving under Reagan, George Bush Sr. and George Bush stupid. Seeing him switch parties is weird, but can you blame him for choosing the better candidate?
I think we need a transformational figure. I think we need a president who is a generational change and that's why I'm supporting Barack Obama - AP



Political commentator Pat Buchanan can. He blames Collin Powell's decision on race.


This coming from a guy who publicly expresses white dominance.

“What I would like is — I’d like the country I grew up in. It was a good country. I lived in Washington, D.C., 400,000 black folks, 400,000 white folks, in a country 89 or 90 percent white. I like that country.”- TP

A guy who stated that Martin Luther King Jr. was a "divisive figure".





1 comment:

academhack said...

Yeah and add to this the nonsense of Rush Limbaugh and George WIll who are both pushing the idea that the endorsement is only about race. Forget the fact that he spoke for roughly 8 minutes explaining, very persuasively why he is supporting Barack, making a reasoned and rational case. But guess these folks can't hear that . . .