Monday, October 13, 2008

My Obama or McCain and Me?


Ownership.
Yeah, I love tearing apart Obama and McCain's websites. Obama has stated that he's here for the people :
But I stand before you tonight because all across America something is stirring. What the naysayers don't understand is that this election has never been about me; it's about you.
Likewise, McCain has stated his committment to serving the country:

My friends, I've been an imperfect servant of my country for many years. But I've been her servant first, last, and always.
Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but there's something to be said about the difference between "MY Barack Obama" vs. "MCCAIN and you". It's funny how McCain calls himself the servant and Obama the a self-proclaimed savior- but the word choice he uses just doesn't reflect that. Which catch-phrase seems to give you more ownership?

No comments: